Monday, August 13, 2012

Elkhorn's Melbourne intro

Hello Elkhorn friends! I have been missing you all...
Things have been very quite here on the Elkhorn blog, with my recent move to Melbourne. You could say Elkhorn is having a little holiday, taking time to settle in. So you may not hear too many updates over the next few weeks but I hope to get back into the full swing of things, very soon. I have many new inspiring things to share! 
My first week in Melbourne has been very full and exciting. On a personal level, I have been made to feel sooo welcome already. It just feels so right! 
Before I left for Melbs, my friend Jaclyn Carlson from Little Paper Trees, was sweet enough to interview me for her column with the inspiring Creative Women's Circle, it was a great little intro to the creative community here which I can't wait to be a part of! Thanks Jaclyn for thinking of me, I truly enjoy reading your stories. 
You can read the full interview here.
Take care everyone, I'll be in touch soon xx




2 comments:

  1. hope the move went well - can't wait to hear all about Melbourne through your eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your move to Melbourne. I hope that it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...