Friday, July 13, 2012

On the Road



I absolutely love the monthly look-books that Poppytalk Handmade put together. This month's theme 'On the Road' captures the essence of Summer, getting out and exploring. This would have to be one of my favorite themes... there's nothing not to love about this look book! And of course if you flipped through about half way you'll find Elkhorn ;)

Browsing 'On the Road' reminded me of my road trip I did last year with a great friend. We squeezed many kilometers into just 2 weeks, driving from Perth up north to Monkey Mia and then back again, going further south to Margaret River(which is divine by the way). I would have to say it was definitely a very scenic trip with long long stretches of road(with nothing in between and no sign of good coffee)... which is what you'd expect from this coastline but the long drive didn't seem to faze us. With some great music, silly banter, ever changing landscapes and exploring the 'unknown' it was a great adventure in itself! I've wanted to share some of the photos for ages... but you can imagine how many photos I took. But this has prompted me to finally share a few...

 
 


It was such a diverse trip, it's hard to some it up over a few photos. But I think it shows how beautiful WA is... it left me wanting more! Love to hear about your road trips! I have a little solo one coming up soon... a big adventure for me xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...