Friday, April 27, 2012

My local

I can't quite believe this is my 'local'! I want to say local Fish & Chippie but it's so much more then that!
The setting of this restaurant is like no-other, it's surrounded by the beautiful serene water ways of Woy Woy.  The Wharf (A.K.A Fishermen's Wharf, Woy Woy) has it all, atmosphere, super friendly service, entertainment(both inside and out), cider!, bird & aquatic life(both on and off plate) and the food is delicious!!!

I must admit I am only a recent convert having only lived here a couple of years. But I do remember lunching here as a kid with my grandparents. It's recently been given a new lease of life by Xanthe Highfield and the team behind Fishermen's Wharf. The same relaxed rustic, crab shack feel to the place remains, with the addition of thoughtful pre-loved furniture and locally sourced pieces and many other subtle sea-worthy touches. Fishermen's Wharf was also featured in Issue One of Breeze Magazine!

Anyway... I just wanted to share the collection of photo's that have been building up with each visit. The place looks different each time, depending on where you sit and the time of day. There's nothing not to love! 
If your ever in the area, it's definitely worth a visit!
Thanks Xanthe and Sam for always welcoming me so warmly to The Wharf!

xx

Fishermen's Wharf
The Boulevarde, Woy Woy
02 4341 1171
Facebook





2 comments:

  1. Your photo's are great! Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to try it! X Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...