Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elkhorn returns from Melbourne, Markit



We've had a little hiatus from the Elkhorn blog over the last week, hope you didn't miss us too much ; ) Having traveled to Melbourne for the spectacular Markit@FedSquare! Perhaps you came along and got lost in the midst of this wonderful event?! We were lucky enough to be situated next to the super talented Beci Orpin in a beautiful light filled room at Federation Square. I owe a huge thank you to my supportive & generous friend Jelly who lent me half her house for the Elkhorn Stall. I really think it was the best display yet! Of course the trip wouldn't of been possible without our Elkhorn supporters, it was lovely to meet you all!
I'll have more photos to share from Markit next week. 

The Christmas markets continue for Elkhorn this Saturday at our favourite semi-local Olive Tree Markets, Newcastle. Hope you can join us then x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...