Sunday, October 23, 2011

Feathery Table Runners

Hello friends! I hope you have had an enjoyable week and the sun was shining for you.
You may have noticed our range of Elkhorn Table Runners has been growing. I listed a few on our Etsy Store & Bluecaravan over the last week but failed to share them here until now. We've kept the design simple & subtle with individual hand screen printed floaty feathers. Feature colours of citron, tangerine & sea blue have been mixed with a natural clay colour to give the feathers a soft water colour finish. Making each runner very unique! Please scroll on down... I would love to know what you think?!






 

Most likely you will have seen the above two Orange Grove Runners before. I recently re photographed them and couldn't help adding them to the mix. And just in case your wondering the beautiful ceramic bowls & servers are from Attia. I purchased them from the last Brissy Finders keepers for myself and thought their organic forms would sit nicely with our table runners. I will have to build on this collection as I love their creations & feel good ethos and need more room for cheese! x

2 comments:

  1. The tangerine colour is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bianca! Glad you like it. Tangerine is definitely a Elkhorn favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...