Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Emily Rose


One of the things I love most about attending the markets is you get to meet & spend time with all sorts of wonderfully creative people. Everyone has such interesting backgrounds & live very full lives. Emily Rose is one of those!(sorry bout the rhyming) I was first taken with her knitted fox scarf and friendly smile and was intrigued as to what she created. I finally got to see her work at the recent Olive Tree Market and treated myself to one of her unique illustrated prints.

Many of Emily Rose's illustrations were inspired by a recent European trip...

and a love for doggies! How sweet are these. There's so much character and individual style in everything she creates.


I'm so glad I came across her. You can find Emily Rose at The Olive Tree Market in Newcastle. Make sure you pop by and say hi and see her work for yourself. Thanks Emily Rose for letting me bother you and take photo's of your beautiful stall x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...