Friday, September 16, 2011

Elkhorn obsessions & holidays!

It's official I'm addicted! If you haven't worked it out already I have a obsession with boats, birds, water and wharves! I can't get enough of them. I dream of one day owning my very own boat shed/studio with private wharf & Halvorson boat ready for weekend escapes. But for now I am happy to dream away on one of the local wharves & take in the sweet bird life...

 
 
 

That being said you won't hear from me for a while... I am heading off on a much needed holiday today. As I can't get enough of wharves & water I am off to explore the coast of WA with a great buddy! Can't wait to see the longest jetty in Busselton! I'll be sure to take plenty of photos and report back to you in a couple of weeks.
Exciting things to come for Elkhorn when I'm back. With new designs in everything from table runners to summer tank tops & bags! Take care everyone xx

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the break. I look forward to hearing of your adventures when you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate. If your partner knows the name of the little bird sitting on the post id love to know it. Talk soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - a friend shared some photos of your feathers on linen on Facebook - stunning! Love these photos - enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...