Thursday, August 18, 2011

Take a rest at Broke's Bare Natures'kin

Previously at Broke...
I can't let the other weekend in the Hunter pass before taking you to Shelby's store Bare Natures'kin. Shelby(Michelle) brings a natural touch to everything she produces and it shows. Her store is brimming with her handmade natural skincare range. All made on the premises with a selection of olive oil straight from their River Flats Estate farm & goats milk from her gorgeous goats (and piggies) who you can meet, greet & thank while your there. I hope she didn't think I was too crazy with all the photos I took but I couldn't help myself. Every corner of this beautiful old shack was a delight to explore!









Bare Natures'kin - 67 Wollombi St Broke, NSW 2330
Ph 02 6579 1368

I can't quite get the beauty of Broke out of my system. So I am hoping to squeeze in a another visit for the Broke Village Fair, Sunday 11th September! Who coming with me?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's so gorgeous!! I wonder if i could deviate to the Hunter Valley when next i journey up from Canberra to Brisbane?? Sounds like a plan!! This shop & all that is associated with it, is so lovely, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...