Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SoHi

Have you discovered the wonderfulness that is SoHi? On the way home from a splendid weekend in Mollymook with my best buddies, we stopped off at Berry. Berry seems to be 'the weekend meeting place', which is easy to see why. We grabbed a yummy sandwich from The Emporium Food Co. It was there that I discovered SoHi magazine a local publication from the Southern highlands. I was attracted by it's no nonsense appeal & fresh unpretentious cover. I only needed a quick glance inside and I was captured. This little magazine has sole, substance and style (if I do say so myself).
And it was only $4!

 


I bought issue 6 and felt sad that I had missed so many before but then discovered they sell SoHi back issues, electronic & hard copies. How thoughtful is that! I think it's a perfect local guide for anyone who likes to get off the beaten track or simply have a great read on all things creative, lifestyle, people & this issue ~ mindfulness. What a timely topic... take a look. The Central Coast needs something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...