Thursday, May 26, 2011

feathery goodbyes

I just had to say a little goodbye to our last luminous feather cushion all wrapped up, ready for it's new home. I only ever made three of these cushions and I would have to say they were a favourite! They were each very individual with washed/mottled layers of hand screen printed feathers in my favorite yellow, greys & white, which gave a real 'life like' textural feel to the feather wing design. I was very tempted to keep them at one stage. But... I love the fact that they have all gone to separate homes and living in different spaces. I think it's nice to be able to buy a design knowing it's unique... there's are only 3 in Australia rather then 300 or 3000! bon voyage





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...