Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Finders Keepers - starts this Friday





Some how it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I don't know how it happened but the festive season, seemed to of rubbed off onto Elkhorn's latest limited edition(very limited), Table Runners & Dahlia Tanks. We have combined soft neutral colours with pop's of bright red to create, fresh table features & vibrant tanks! These will be at our stall at The Finders Keepers this Friday night & Saturday! I will be saying goodbye to my collection of swans, planted with sweet little Haworthia succulents, unless I am the only person in love with them... in which case I will gladly take them home again.

Okay, I love the rain but it has to stop so we can finish the last of our screen printing!!

So come along for some crazy good Christmas shopping. Mother Elkhorn and I will be there Friday night and Gbone & Libby will be helping me out Saturday so come say Hi!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...